FactBase Consulting Limited – Our client, an Oil and Gas Servicing firm, whose head office is situated in Port Harcourt, Rivers State is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Position: Maintenance Support Engineer / Trainer Assessor
- Job Location: Bonny Island, Port Harcourt – Rivers
- Provide mentoring and on-the-job training to young Nigerian technicians with special emphasis in the maintenance workshops and additional plant support services for turnaround and maintenance intervention activities
- Conduct tasks related to maintenance and operations team
- Develop and execute preventative maintenance tasks
- Carry out critical maintenance support activities within the maintenance workshop and the LNG plant as may be required
- Provide support for the conduct of performance optimization and enhancement opportunities within the maintenance services team
- Ensure compliance with Health Safety and Environment requirements as specified for executing required instrument maintenance or repairs
- Comply with classification and prioritization system. Assist planning plus operations staff to identify skills and resource needed to complete planning and reactive work activities
- Comply with every approved operation and maintenance procedure
- Perform with maintenance planners as schedule workload
- Comply with all instructions for job task completion.
Minimum Education & Experience:
- A recognized technical certification up to Higher National Diploma level in Mechanical Engineering, or fabrication.
- 15 years working experience in process system instrumentation and control a minimum of 5 years should be working experience on an oil field, petrochemical or oil, and gas handling projects, including working in design and engineering construction of such systems, including planning, supervision, training/competence development for junior engineers.
- Appropriate certification IVQ, NVQ, or C&G qualification as a certified assessor or trainer in technical skills
- Demonstrated experience in working in an NLNG or GTL plant in the most recent past
- Good supervisory qualities and experience, including good communication skills
- Familiar with codes, standards, regulations, and practices applicable to the operations, maintenance, upgrades, and engineering design of process instrumentation.
31st March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume in Ms-Word format along with a Cover Letter to: email@example.com The mail subject should be the position being applied for.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted
- Only candidates who meet the above requirements should apply.