Aureole Consulting Limited – Our client, an indigenous purveyor of fine and rare champagne, wine, and spirits in Port Harcourt is recruiting suitable candidates for its operations within the capacity below:
- Job Position: Male Bartender
- Job Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / NECO / GCE qualification
- Ability to prepare a variety of cocktails.
- Must have at least 3 years experience as a mixologist/ bartender.
- Ability to satisfy patrons’ requests in a timely manner.
- Ability to keep a well-stocked bar with an adequate supply of liquor, beer, wine, mixers, ice, napkins, straws, glassware, and other accessories.
- Ability to assess customer preferences and making drink recommendations.
- Ability to provide a positive and friendly guest experience by interacting with patrons.
30th January 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.