Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world-class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta, and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries, and consumers in Nigeria.
- Job Position: Management Accountant
- Job Location: Sunti, Niger State
Management Information Systems:
- Ensure accurate information is received from the operations and the same are captured in the MIS system on daily basis.
- Work closely with operations to ensure accurate information is captured on the Management Information System.
Support for budget & forecasting:
- Co-ordination with Department Heads and prepare Forecasts on requests.
- Generate Monthly Variance Analysis Report to ensure the project is progressing within the estimated and pre-assigned budget cost limits.
Support for month-end accounts:
- Responsible for providing accurate data for activity-based costing/ salary allocations and thereby ensuring the closure of the monthly books in time.
- Prepare reports, budget, commentaries and financials for the subsidiary.
- Provide input into the long-term financial strategies, budgeting process, and capital allocation.
New system developments:
- Provide business requirement data for the development and implementation of the new system (CanePro).
- First degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Professional Certification (CFA/ ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA).
- Minimum of 5 years in a similar function from a reputable organization.
The person must:
- Be detailed oriented.
- Have excellent strategic planning.
- Have excellent analytical and forecasting skills.
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be team-oriented, adaptable, and dependable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online