Saro Agro-Allied is a leading agricultural commodity exporting company that started in 1996, gaining dominance in Cocoa trading both locally and internationally by 2010. Our operations over time have covered sesame seeds, cashew and cocoa producing communities in Nigeria. Through its transformation, the business has expanded from a short cycle trading business to become a Consumer driven sustainable Agric. & Food business Company with a medium to long term focus on value creation and capturing for all our stakeholders. We have made investments in Rice & Soybean value chain. While rapidly developing capabilities in the local market, we have initiated Non- GMO Soybean meal export to drive scale and open new market opportunities.
Job Position: Management Accountant
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Ensures that all foreign currency payments are made in accordance with contracted terms and budgeted exchange rates.
- Develops tools and systems to provide critical financial and operational information to the Management Team and provide actionable recommendations on both strategy and operations.
- He/she will ensure that financial discipline and prudence are applied for all transactions and will provide primary controls to ensure that the assets of the project are well secured.
- Put the right mechanism in place to ensure the Business Pays all obligations on the due date, and stays Cash-Flow Positive throughout the period in line with the financial indicators in the plan.
- Responsible for the seamless and real-time running of the financial reporting processes to aid the speed of service delivery to both internal and external parties.
- Report the actual financial Performance and compare it with the Control Levers.
- Completion of monthly statutory rendition
- Managing preparation and submission of the Group’s various VAT returns and declarations.
- Work with other Strategic Business Unit Accountants to ensure prompt reconciliation of all intercompany accounts
- Prepare the weekly wastage report
- Production of supporting Balance Sheet and reconciliations for all Balance sheet Items.
- Degree (minimum of a Second Class Upper) in Accounting, Economics, or Finance from a reputable university
- Must be a Chartered Accountant (ACCA or ACA).
- An MBA or equivalent postgraduate management degree will be an advantage
- Applicant must have a Minimum of 5yrs working experience in a similar role as a Management Accountant. Job Location: Abuja
- Age Requirement: 28 – 35 years old.
5th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online