BP Business Solutions Africa – We are HR Business Partners providing Best Practice business solutions to our clients through Brilliant Performance and Burning Passion for what we do. We are not HR consultants. We do not see ourselves as consultants. We prefer to see ourselves as your HR Business Partners working for you from outside your organization.
Job Position: Management Trainee / Trainee Accountant
Job Location: Sokoto
- Assist the Treasury, Financial Reporting and Management Accounting unit with extra work load delegated
- Undergo continuous hands on training on all departmental functions
- Assist in posting financial transactions on ERP such as invoices/advances/ cost refund and also generating schedules on balances of ledger items
- Assist in proper record keeping including filing, document handling and retrieval and manage the records handling system.
- Minimum of HND in Finance, Accounting or related discipline from a recognised institution
- 0 – 1 year work experience
- Candidate must indicate interest to write professional examination as part of continuous training and development.
- Good knowledge of basic bookkeeping and communication skills is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of record keeping, and document management also required.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
15th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.