Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
- Job Position: Manager (Parking Plant) – Cement Industry, DCP
- Job ID: ParkingPlant001
- Job Location: Gboko Plant, Benue
- Category: DCP – Logistics
- Department: Packing plant
- Reports To: Plant Direct
- Responsible for Production Planning, Operation, and entire management of the entire packing plant production process.
- Ensuring Cement packing and loading quality and ISO standard.
- Coordination and supervision of all maintenance activities to ensure Plant availability.
- Manpower planning and development.
- Planning and Organising the Total Operation of the packing plant.
- Plant Performance Reviews and Analysis with a view to enhancing production output, efficiency, and cost reduction.
- Co-ordination of Maintenance programs with Heads of Maintenance Departments as well as Heads of Sections in Production to achieve the targeted availability of Raw Mills, Kilns and Cement, and Coal Grinding Equipment.
- Conduct Downtime Analysis and preventive measures for future development.
- Monitor and control consumption trend of refractory, grinding media, grinding aid, and their inventory level.
- Achieving optimum fuel efficiency, power consumption & utilization of manpower
- Ensure Implementation of ISO Systems and Safety in the Production Department.
- Ensuring no accidents in the department and near-miss analysis.
- Cost reduction by carrying out modifications and improvements in the process.
- Ensuring quality of the product going out from the department as per internal quality norms.
- Assessing performance of subordinates and providing necessary feedback for their development to Human Assets Department.
- Analysis of Training and Development needs of subordinates and providing necessary feedback for their development to Human Assets Department.
- Other additional assignments as entrusted by the manager-production / management.
Education and Work Experience:
- B.Sc. / HND Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation Engineering.
- Minimum of 18 years experience
Skills and Competencies:
- Good communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to build a team
- High Analytical skills
- Proficiency in Engineering software
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online