9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS to provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
- Job Position: Engineer, Spares Management
- Job: IRC3994
- Job Location: Abuja
- Monitor the productivity and quality of field assets and achieve the appropriate level of volume within time limits.
- Ensure proper audit, inventory, and documentation of all field assets within the assigned cluster.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching, and assuring the quality of spares and monitor all spares utilization.
- Update technical documentation, drawings, and operational logs pertaining to spares and logistics activities.
- Monitor spare levels/ consumption and ensure reorder, repair, and return as and when necessary.
- Liaise with Field Operations team, maintenance contractors, and vendors, and prepare monthly reports on their activities for the manager, spares management’s attention.
- Conduct and supervise and record routine/physical inspection of all network elements/nodes to ascertain their functionality at the local vendor warehouse.
- Identify stock low and communicate to your line manager for immediate attention and resolution.
- Perform other duties directed by Manager, spares management.
- First degree or equivalent in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Two (2) to five (5) years post NYSC work experience.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Spares management system
- Vendor management.
- Problem Solving.
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Customer Focus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online