9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS to provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services, and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
- Job Position: Manager, Incident and Surveillance
- Job ID: IRC4028
- Job Location: Abuja
- Coordination and management of network surveillance, incident, network fault, and NOC front office operations.
- Coordinate Level 1 network support(Front Office activities) for the BSS, transmission, IP, Core CS/PS, VAS, and Enterprise units
- Handle incident management -escalation, notification, follow-up, and updates
- Coordinates war room for incident resolution
- Takes ownership of follow-up and reporting of incidents according to categories and severity levels
- Responsible for communication during incidents and outages to all stakeholders
- Responsible for ensuring escalation processes are properly followed and optimized
- Ensure all expected reports from the various NOC FO units are prepared and sent as scheduled, including outage/incident reports
- Coordinate NOC FO communication with customers and other service providers (Colocation service providers, lease lines and interconnect service providers, etc.) on network incidents
- Manage relationships with Managed Services NOC teams and ensure efficient service delivery
- Ensure updates of all vendor contacts, escalation matrices, customer contacts, enterprise records, collocation contacts, etc.
- Liaise with IT department on cross-functional issues, incidents, and escalations
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head, Network Operations Centre.
- First Degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering or a related course
- Six (6) or more years post NYSC work experience with at least three (3) years at supervisory level.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Network Availability and Capacity Management
- Network Administration
- Microsoft Office suite
- Network Surveillance/monitoring tools
- Personal Effectiveness
- Problem Solving
- Customer-focused (L2)
- Driving and rewarding excellence (L2)
- Team working and collaboration (L3)
- Communicating with integrity (L3)
- Vendor management (L2)
- Network Operations and Maintenance (M&E, Radio, VAS, Core, Transmission, IP) (L2)
- Network System Administration/Tools(L2).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online