MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. It is through the compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
- Job Position: Manager, IT Testing Services
- Job Location: Lagos
- To manage and coordinate IT testing services and provide direction, advice, and guidance for the development and testing of technology systems and applications.
- To define and monitor the implementation of a quality management system (QMS) in the Information Technology environment including Internal Acceptance Testing, System Integration Test (SIT), User Acceptance Test (UAT), Defect Management, Test Automation, Regression, Performance Testing, Software Testing methodology, Test Operations, and Governance, Stakeholder Engagement, and drive adherence to overall quality assurance practices, as well as customer experience of product testing.
- Manage the IT Testing Services.
- Managing the mobilization and operation of Testing services to support continuous delivery Demand Products and Services and Projects
- Design, document, implement and continuously improve Testing services, processes, tools, and ways of working to support the Technology operating model.
- Develop/maintain the organization’s ability to deploy standard global processes, tools, metrics, measurement, and reporting.
- Create awareness and drive adoption and adherence to Testing services, processes, and standards.
- Manage, govern, and co-ordinate the operational delivery and service level of agreed Testing services to Technology portfolios, programs and projects, and development teams.
- Implement standard global policies, processes, and tools to:
- Align to the increasing pipeline of demand for testing.
- Advisory and guidance in the chosen delivery methodology; agree on the requirements for Testing and the approach to be followed.
- Ensure testing resources, tools and environments are in place to deliver.
- Optimize use of testing resources across portfolios, programs and projects.
- Ensure automated testing happens as part of the build process.
- Monitor and report on Testing activities and facilitate decision making.
- Review quality assurance audits identify quality issues and problems and recommend options or solutions to improve the quality of IT products and communicate the action steps to be carried out to those involved in the business process.
- Create innovative ways to continually improve the Quality Management System of Testing Services
- Communicating and inspiring confidence at a senior level with technical and non-technical audiences
- Provide input to IT Strategic plans
- Guide and lead through persuasion to MTN leaders in determining the quality and measurement possibilities going forward
- Normal MTN working conditions
- 6 – 13 years of cumulative experience with:
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in an area of specialization
- With 2 years’ experience in supervising/managing others
- Experience working in a medium to large organization.
- Experience in information and communication technology (ICT) preferably in the Telecommunications, Banking, FMCG or an ICT related industry
- Hands-on experience in Software Quality Management System
- Hands-on experience in the use of testing tools for automation, performance, regression, i.e., SIGOS, Jmeter, HP ALM, HP Quality Center, etc.
- Experience in defect management/quality center.
- Software Quality Process Definition and Reviews in an IT environment
- ISTQB Test Manager, CoBIT, Six Sigma, ITIL would be an added advantage
- B.Tech, B.Sc, B.Eng, HND or Other
9th February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online