Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard–earned reputation for excellent business practices and product quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
- Job Position: Manager, Mechanical – Cement Industry
- Reference No.: GbokoMechanical 004
- Job Location: Gboko, Benue
- Department: Mechanical
- Reports To: AGM Mechanical
- Direct Reports: Sectional Heads
- Job Grade Level: 14
- Coordinate With Sectional/Shift Engineers on the Maintenance activities of the plant with a view to optimum plant availability.
- Planning, Coordinating and execution of Mechanical Maintenance jobs at sections assigned by Mechanical Head.
- Responsible for identification and making request for spares at assigned sections
- Planning and coordination of manpower as assigned by Mechanical head
- Assessing training needs of subordinates, reviewing their performance, and giving them feedback on the strength as well as areas of improvement
Education and Work Experience:
- B.Sc / HND in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 18 years’ relevant experience
- Candidate must be experienced in the cement manufacturing process
- Work experience in a similar position will be an added advantage
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project.
- Knowledge of SAP and other MMS Software.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online