MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. It is through the compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
- Job Position: Manager, Performance and Service Assurance
- Job Location: Lagos
- Support the digital planning programme lead in ensuring the timely implementation of mtn’s digital transformation initiatives to enable positive business outcomes and growth in overall digital maturity scores.
- Responsible (along with initiative owners and stream sponsors) for tracking digital KPIs of initiatives’ impact; to assure benefits accrue to the bottom-line.
- Drive planned digital strategy for the successful delivery of MTNN digital transformation initiatives focusing on customer centricity to reflect in a positive and improved net promoter score and growth in digital maturity score.
- Manage a portfolio of multiple projects across divisions and agile squads.
- Work with internal and external customers to analyze the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals.
- Own and maintain an updated product roadmap for the various initiatives across digital channels and payment platforms.
- Develop scope and define backlog items (epics / features/user stories) that guide the agile software development team.
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation across the different projects
- Analyzing performance trends and KPI tracking for different products on a weekly and monthly basis as required and share with senior management and stakeholders.
- Analyze and execute improvement strategies based on project / program outcomes, e.g. lessons learned, customer feedback, and project closure reviews
- Facilitate the change management and communication plans on delivered initiatives to drive optimal benefits realization.
- Digital KPI and performance tracking of impact and progress of various initiatives against commitments to the bottom line.
- Normal MTN working conditions.
Education / qualification:
- First degree in any relevant discipline (a degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a Technical field is an added advantage)
- Possession of agile / project management certification or an mba is advantageous
- 6 – 13 years’ experience which includes:
- Management track record of 3 years or more in telecoms or technology sectors as a product owner
- Proven agile software development experience, preferably with apps, ecommerce web portals, payment / fintech solutions or chatbots.
- In-depth knowledge of agile process and principles
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Design thinking experience.
- BSc, BTech, BEng, HND Or Other.
6th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online