9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS to provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
- Job Position: Manager, Regional Security
- Job Location: Lagos & South West
- Coordinate the provision of efficient and effective security services support to safeguard the EMTS’s assets and personnel in the assigned regions.
- Supervise all EMTS activities in the assigned region to ensure compliance with Security standards, policies, and procedures.
- Provide input into the development of a crisis management plan.
- Advice on appropriate contingencies to ensure that EMTS’ business and assets are adequately secured and protected.
- Keep abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to the security activities.
- Continuously review the unit/team’s activities, make recommendations for improvement, and implement approved improvement initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the team.
- Identify required resources, personnel, the infrastructure required to achieve the unit strategy.
- Maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders i.e. relevant security agencies (SSS, Nigerian Police, Army, and NSCDC, etc.).
- Update the security policies and procedures on a regular basis in line with environmental realities and innovation.
- Monitor Service Level Agreement (SLA)with security service providers in assigned region.
- Conduct spot checks/ random site visits to all business locations within the assigned region.
- Train EMTS personnel in regional offices on security policies and procedures.
- Participate in the deployment of up-to-date security equipment for locations in assigned regions.
- Manage activities of security officers in the assigned regions ensuring optimal service delivery and compliance with stated policies and procedures.
- Monitor the effectiveness/efficiency of security systems on an on-going basis and proffer appropriate recommendations.
- Identify and recommend relevant security enhancement equipment (surveillance and electronic security systems), programs, and initiatives to ensure the organization’s assets are adequately protected
- Coordinate the processing of identity/access cards for all staff, visitors, and contractors in the assigned region.
- Manage and control access to EMTS facilities in assigned regions.
- Ensure incidents and crises are proactively and promptly identified, managed, and mitigated effectively.
- Investigate all incidents/security breaches in assigned regions and report to Head, Security and HS.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with laid down Security policies and procedures.
- Investigate and report on industrial accidents and recommend ways of preventing future occurrences.
- Coordinate the training in collaboration with the Manager, HS of all personnel in the assigned region on safety response techniques and general HS awareness.
- Plan and manage the human and material resources of the team/ function to optimize performance, morale and enhance productivity.
- Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across the various departmental functions.
- Provide leadership and guidance to subordinates, monitoring performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Head, Security, and HS.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head, Security, and HS.
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate/ professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
- Five (5) to nine (9) years of work experience, with at least three (3) years in a supervisory role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online