9Mobile is a Nigerian telecommunications services provider, currently operating in Nigeria. 9Mobile is formerly known as Etisalat Nigeria.
- Job Position: Manager, Strategic Partnerships & Business Development
- Job Location: Lagos
- Address critical business issues, shape the strategic agenda for the company, and develop practical plans to capture growth opportunities across client segments, markets, products, and regions.
- Create inputs for the development and execution of the business strategy including business growth, partnership strategies.
- Provides an opportunity to be part of business transformation, an avenue to drive end-to-end solutions, demonstrate internal and external multi-function perspective to customize strategy.
- Strategy formulation – Developing strategic frameworks to analyze the existing activity as well as new market opportunities (partner, acquire, build).
- Oversee and expand key strategic partnerships that span across business areas.
- (Business Development) Support the capture of incremental revenue opportunities for the company within the existing client base.
- Evaluate, structure, and negotiate strategic partnership deals.
- Business Case Creation and Communication – Assist with the creation of all phases of a business case (e.g. market analysis, value proposition, strategic fit, economic models, and launch)to support a new initiative
- Identifying, negotiating, and closing new business opportunities.
- Contribute to the strategic product and service offering of the company
- Identifying and building relationships with key decision-makers within potential client organizations and funders
- Oversee and support the development of concept notes and proposals as appropriate in liaison with Finance and Programme teams by managing the process, contributing to technical proposal development and budgeting, and developing commercial strategies.
- Bring cross-functional teams together to evaluate new opportunities, make strategic recommendations, and optimize deal structures to grow the business.
- Facilitate communication and coordination with key internal stakeholders to maximize partnerships across business areas.
- First degree in Business, Management or relevant discipline.
- MBA or post-graduate education an advantage.
- Six (6) to eight (8) years relevant Information communication and technology (ICT) industry work experience with at least 3 years in a supervisory role. Experience with strategic and business development. Strong consulting, Combination of consumer and business insight experience, coupled with brand strategy expertise on major consumer brands. Telecom experience preferred.
- Experienced sales and partnerships development professional with a proven track record of building relationships and winning business
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online