Fadac Resources and Services Limited – Our clients is a world class microfinance bank licensed by the central bank of Nigeria, with a mission to empower micro-entrepreneurs and low income earners by providing financial and social services in a sustainable, ethical and profitable manner.
Job Position: Managing Director
Job Location: Lagos
- Setting the overall strategic direction of the company alongside the board.
- Plans and implements the long-term business strategy of the bank to achieve its overall objectives.
- Devising a 5-year plan and working with other board members to oversee its implementation.
- Working closely with the Sales team on sales strategy and approach to winning new business.
- Carrying out regular business analysis to engage industry and market changes.
- Setting company-wide KPI’s to gauge company performance in all areas.
- Prepare a corporate plan and annual business plan and monitor progress against these plans to ensure that the company attains its objectives as cost-effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Maintaining a dialogue between shareholders and the Board.
- Develop and maintain an effective marketing and public relations strategy to promote the products, services and image of the bank in the wider community.
- Setting of budgets and forecasts alongside the finance department.
- Reporting results to the Board on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Manage centralized loan processing and account opening functions to ensure efficiency, quality and control.
- Define and implement new policies and procedures for Banking Services in support of product development / refinement or upon introduction of new technologies and delivery channels.
- B.Sc. in Banking and Finance or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in financial services.
- A proven record of success in senior management level, preferably in the microfinance banking industry.
- An understanding of financial management and wider management principles and techniques.
- Analytical and presentational skills.
- Knowledge of statutory requirements.
- A very high level of commercial awareness.
- Leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
15th May, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.