Gredge Constructions Limited, created in 2000, and now the leading construction company with the aim of providing construction services for inspired living, Devoted to superior quality result, we’ve being Leaders in delivering global architecture, New evolution for new business, Architects transforming your visions, Revolutions luxury real estate. Our aim is to be the best in Nigeria.
- Job Position: Managing Director
- Job Location: Kaduna, Kaduna
- We are looking for an experienced Executive Director to oversee all operations, functions, and activities. You will be the face of the organization, responsible for giving the proper strategic direction and implementing a high-quality vision.
- An excellent executive director is an influential manager with the ability to lead and motivate. They have great communication skills and take a holistic approach to manage the organization’s operations.
- The goal is to manage and lead the organization towards the realization of its mission.
- Develop and implement strategies aiming to promote the organization’s mission and “voice”.
- Create complete business plans for the attainment of goals and objectives set by the board of directors.
- Build an effective team of leaders by providing guidance and coaching to subordinate managers.
- Ensure adherence to the organization’s daily activities and long-term plans to established policies and legal guidelines.
- Direct and oversee investments and fundraising efforts.
- Forge and maintain relations of trust with shareholders. partners and external authorities.
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company in ways that strengthen its profile.
- Review reports by subordinate managers to acquire an understanding of the organization’s financial and non-financial position.
- Devise remedial actions for any identified issues and conduct crisis management when necessary.
- MSc/MA in business administration or relevant field.
- Proven experience as executive director or in other managerial positions.
- Experience in developing strategies and plans.
- Ability to apply successful fundraising and networking techniques.
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance principles and managerial best practices.
- An analytical mind capable of “out-of-the-box” thinking to solve problems.
- Outstanding organization and leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and public speaking skills.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
26th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the mail.