A leading independent oil exploration and production company in Nigeria requires the services of experienced and dynamic candidates for the position below:
- Job Position: Managing Director
- Job Location: Nigeria
- This position requires candidates with vast experience in management, engineering, geo-science, and drilling background.
- The candidate will drive business growth and operational excellence. This role reports to the Board.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, or any other relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate qualifications in Petroleum Engineering/Sciences, Business Administration and other relevant fields would be an advantage.
- Minimum of 20 years of continuous/progressive operational, and managerial experience with at least 10 years at Top Managerial level in a reputable oil and gas company or reputable FMCG company
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development.
- Working knowledge of data analysis ‘and performance/operation metrics.
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills.
- High aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
Minimum Knowledge and Experience:
- Design and implement business strategies, plans, and procedures.
- Oversee daily operations of the company’s business.
- Drive company’s expansion activities, Investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances, etc.
- Lead and manage the team of highly qualified and experienced heads of departments and other professionals to maximize the growth and profitability of the company.
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors.
- Write and submit reports to the Board in all matters of importance.
- Plan, coordinate, and manage resources both internal and external to ensure the continued growth of the company.
- Identify explore and execute, new business opportunities.
- Provide direction for the technical and support teams for achieving challenging targets and objectives.
- Oversee the operations of the company and manage its compliance and requirements with all legal and regulatory bodies
- Must not be more than 55 years of age
Very attractive and highly competitive within the industry.
30th March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters, CV and scanned / clear corporate passport photographs to: [email protected] with the position applied for as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.