Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
Job Position: Trading & Marine Executive
Job Location: Lagos
- To manage vessel chartering, ship-to-ship transfers, bunkering, offloading products, product quality, proper documentation and record keeping.
- Acts promptly to ensure availability of vessels for product delivery.
- Monitors timelines and process relating to receipt and offloading to ship cargo to avoid or minimize incidences of demurrage.
- Supports a proactive safety conscious environment line with company’s health and safety policy by involvement in implementation.
- Confirms vessel availability for hiring in line with the requesting party’s request.
- Prepares vessel allocation schedule.
- Liaises with the finance department to obtain funds/secure bank loans for product importation.
- Maintains good relationships with shipping lines for better bargains/services.
- Facilitates the operations for off-loading and product shortage logistics as well as ship to ship transfer.
- Documentation/record keeping of shipping transactions, and apt delivery to relevant authorities.
- Obtain the loading order and forwards the voyage details to the vessel captain via e-mail.
- Receiving cast-off reports from vessel captain and forwards it to the port’s operations manager.
- Monitors the vessel voyage status to determine the location coordinates of the vessel through the fleet management module.
- Prepares progress reports on the monitoring of the various vessels stating their current positions against the plan, off-track distance, estimated time of arrival, issues identified as well as recommendations.
- Prepares post-operations reports for review by the Trading Manager.
- Interface with government agencies, NPA, customs, NIMASA, DPR e.t.c to meet regulatory requirements.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Management, Engineering or related discipline is required.
- 0-2 years relevant experience in Trading & Marine sector in the Oil and Gas industry.
6th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online