Idmibok International is a 360° systems diagnostic and correction company. We offer holistic, pragmatic, and robust systems appraisals, to intervening in a targeted yet comprehensive manner to address critical organizational, business and development related issues. By collaborating with global and local development and private entities – such as governments, bilateral and multilateral donors, non-governmental organizations and the private sector, we draw on breadth and wealth of experience in diverse environments or ecosystems,globally and across Africa, including in South Sudan, and extensively in Nigeria.
Job Position: Senior Market Analyst
Job Location: Nigeria
- The Market Analysts will be responsible for conducting feasibility studies for health sector-related ventures and market analysis for B2G and B2B ventures.
- The persons will lead or support in the Expansion Site Selection, Expansion Site Baseline Study, Private Sector Market Study and the Business Plan development on the Feasibility Study of the proposed Project development of UAV hubs in Nigeria and Ghana to support B2G public health activities, as well as expand offerings to other sectors and scale the clientele to include the private sector and consumers – B2B and B2C).
- Analyze political and economic risks in Nigeria and Ghana that would influence or affect the site selection of the UAV Hubs within states/regions, considering current local contexts, including inflation rates, impending recession, Ghana’s debt default, Nigeria’s Debt-to-GDP ratio, Nigeria’s upcoming elections, etc.
- Analyze market conditions within the selected sites, and supporting the team with relevant political, socio-economic and demographic data for the development of holistic heat maps.
- Lead the Private Sector Market Study by conducting a market study to analyze opportunity and make recommendations for the Client to expand their offerings beyond a public health business model and into private sector segments in the expansion site markets, as well as developing a Private Sector Market Study Report.
- Conduct a supply analysis (identify all UAV-supported logistics service providers in expansion site markets, as well as any services that could be replaced with or enhanced by UAV-supported logistics, including traditional goods transport services and/or warehousing services); demand analysis (develop a forecast of aggregate demand for UAV-supported logistics services in expansion site markets); competitor analysis (produce an analysis of the competitive environment for each defined sector or segment in each expansion site market); customer landscape mapping (develop a customer landscape map or chart of relevant private sector customers in each priority sector, define and characterize each priority customer segment or subsegment for each defined sector in each expansion site market); and market conditions and risk assessment (conduct a market conditions and risk assessment for each defined sector or segment in each expansion site market, and produce a strengths, weakness, opportunities, threat [SWOT] matrix with mitigation strategies, and a final set of recommendations for private sector expansion in each expansion site market) for the Private Sector Market Study.
- Utilize information from the Public Health Expansion Site Feasibility Report and the Private Sector Market Study Report to develop a comprehensive Business Plan, which includes the Project design, development and operational plan, working closely with the Senior Financial Analyst to align the narrative with the financial assumptions.
- At least 5 years of experience conducting market analysis and feasibility studies in emerging markets, ideally, in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Knowledge of the Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) space in Africa would be ideal.
- Experience in liaising with government and private sector stakeholders in emerging markets.
- Experience conducting feasibility studies and market assessments within periods or locations of uncertainty (eg. countries with debt default, countries with upcoming elections, etc).
30th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and daily rate in USD to: email@example.com using “Senior Market Analysts” as the subject of the email.