Imago is a start-up company looking to build its profile in the marketplace. We currently have ongoing projects and we are looking for skilled hands to join us.
Job Position: Market Research Executive
Job Location: Nigeria
- We are looking for an experienced Market Research Associate who is able to design and execute research projects across different industries, markets and consumers using a wide variety of research methodologies.
- The output from these projects will provide data and insights that will drive strategy and growth for both external and internal stakeholders.This role is project based, part time and 80% remote.
- Develop market research project implementation plans, highlighting methodologies to be used, resources required, and timelines for completion
- Conduct secondary research (desktop/online research, etc.) to gather all existing data
- Conduct primary research (surveys, in-depth interviews, focus group discussions, etc.) to fill data gaps discovered from secondary data gathering
- Determine the best qualitative and quantitative research methods for collecting primary data (questionnaires, polls, focus group discussions, etc.)
- Design and develop questionnaires, discussion guides and interview questions based on market research objectives
- Present findings and recommendations through impactful storytelling
- Execute best practice research which gathers actionable insights through high-quality and strategic reporting
- Communicate with client and internal stakeholders on project execution.
- Minimum 2:1 in a relevant field.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong desire to figure things out and come up with solutions to challenges
- Inquisitive and interested in exploring new topics, theories, and ideas
- Strong attention to detail
- Good business writing skills
- Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Good research design and qualitative and quantitative data analysis skills
- Able to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Eagerness to learn and develop/improve skills.
- Experience coordinating quantitative research projects from questionnaire design to data delivery.
- Proven record of writing questionnaires.
- Experienced in using Excel functions.
Experience – Advantage:
- Experience working in a research agency or relevant role.
- An understanding of the principles and aims of market research and surveys
- Experience in data processing and analysis.
- Good knowledge of SPSS
- Data analytics skills
- Understanding of weighting processes
- Familiarity with conjoint and price sensitivity analysis.
- Strong project management skills.
- Highly organised.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- An exceptional writer with strong numerical skills.
- Articulate communicator.
- Strong attention to detail
- An under standing that different approaches have pros and cons and can make pragmatic compromises if necessary.
- Good at working as part of a team.
15 December, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.