9jaschooldesk is an Edutech company that is focused primarily on k-12 Education and “bridging the gap between demand for and access to quality education through the process of decentralizing the traditional method of learning”. We’re on a Mission to encourage positive student behaviour and to provide a means for schools, teachers, parents and students to communicate frequently and effectively towards student development.
Job Position: Marketer
Job Location: Lagos
- Collaborating with sales, marketing, advertising, product design and product development team members to plan promotional marketing campaigns
- Creating editorial and content creation calendars for various media platforms and outlets
- Assisting with the design, negotiation and placement of billboards, traditional media ads on TV and radio, social media ads and email blasts
- Producing a brand style guide that best captures the company or client’s voice and mission
- Helping team leads set, allocate and monitor the budget of each project
- Meeting with clients to discuss brand guidelines, goals, budget and timelines
- Conducting market research to determine a target audience’s needs, wants, habits, interests and other relevant factors used in creating targeted marketing campaigns
- Researching previous successful campaigns to understand what worked, what didn’t and what can be improved
- Reviewing the progress and success of a campaign, making adjustments or pitching ideas for new campaigns as necessary.
- Interested candidates should possess an OND qualification with at least 1 year relevant work experience.
N50,000 – N100,000 / month.
16th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.