At Greymond Shelter, we develop and construct it to suit your needs. We are focused on the integration of technology and automation into residential and commercial real estate using sustainable methods. The Greymond Shelters brand is a guarantee of integrity, professionalism, and reliable housing Development suitable for all classes. House Planning – We bring to bear our experience and expertise in developing luxury and state-of-the-art property. Property Sale – We specialize in the sale of lands and houses. We also offer flexible payment plans and incentives.
Job Position: Marketer
Job Location: Asaba, Delta
- Contribute to the implementation of marketing strategies
- Support the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print, etc.)
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote the success of activities and enhance the company’s presence
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee the distribution
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- ND, HND, or B.Sc / B.An in Marketing, Business Administration, or any relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
- Proven experience as a marketing officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach.
20th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.