Inspire Polytechnic is an assurance of quality education. The campus environment is maintained for students to perform their best and is ensured by professionally managed well experienced expatriates and guided by passionate educationists based in UK. the focus is to offer the best training and preparation for employment or entrepreneurship at the most affordable price.
Job Position: Marketer
Job Location: Egbeda, Lagos
- Strategising on and contributing to long-term marketing plans
- Liaising with sales, advertising, communication, PR or media teams on cross-departmental projects and campaigns
- Developing a brand’s voice and identity through marketing campaigns
- Writing, editing and publishing marketing adverts, articles and other written content
- Producing marketing videos for social media or television
- Monitoring key performance indicators to track the success of a marketing campaign
- Reporting results of marketing campaigns to management teams
- Identifying new demographics or regions for targeted marketing campaigns
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, such as Business or Marketing.
- 4-6 years of experience in related fields, such as sales or customer service.
- Ability to interpret marketing-related metrics and configure organic and paid formulas.
- Unrivaled networking, research, presentation, and bargaining skills.
- Refined and modifiable written communication abilities.
- Insightful, pragmatic, and imaginative mindset.
31st October, 2023.