Lifemate Nigeria Limited is a professional furniture multinational corporation with 14 outlets distributed across Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Warri and with core competencies in different types of furniture, like kitchen cabinets, wardrobes, bedroom furniture, hotel furniture, office furniture, dining set, light fittings, jacuzzi, steam box, shower cubicles, outdoor rattan products, interior decoration and so on.
- Job Position: Marketer
- Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Identify and meet with furniture dealers to establish new business
- Represent the company positively and sell products to the target market.
- Identify prospective ‘customers and close transactions within a short period of time
- Expected to build and manage solid commercial relationships at all levels and to manage all sales, margin, and profitability.
- Ability to take decisions on critical and urgent matters and provide solutions.
- Expected to build a strong healthy pipeline of prospective opportunities/Leads to Active and regular Business
- Understand our competition; Difference in product, price & other offerings
- Maximize Business with each Customer.
- Appropriate feedback and timely follow up on customers
- Candidates should possess an HND qualification.
- Minimum experience of 2 years in B2B Furniture marketing (Projects), with good market knowledge of Furniture, Furniture projects & Competitors.
- Presentable and with good communication skills.
- Strategic / persuasive approach to business development.
- Ability to work equally on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Candidates with sales/marketing experience in Furniture Companies will be preferred.
15th March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.