Twelve 06 Affairs is an event outfit poised with the passion of making every event unique from every other one and making it a memorable affair. At Twelve‘06 Affairs we take care of event Meals, Party and Birthday Cakes, Finger foods, Cocktails and Decorations.
- Job Position: Marketer
- Job Location: Dopemu, Lagos
- Ability to market and sell our bread and other products to companies and customers
- Short Video Content (Brand, Product Selling Points) Production and spread on social media
- Help to promote content across specific social channels
- Create engaging and relevant video content for the brand and help to promote it across select social channels.
- Assist in managing all aspects of online content platforms and implementing content strategy across all channels
- Leveraging market data to develop content themes/topics and execute a plan to develop our brand positioning and service offerings; supporting our point of view and educating customers, thus leading to a positive disposition in critical behavioural metrics.
- Perform other duties as delegated by the Marketing Communications Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Higher National Diploma in Marketing
- You must be an excellent writer and speaker.
- Have graphic design ability and are familiar with design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, or Illustrator
- Have photo/video capture and editing skills
- You should have a good eye for design.
- Proven Experience in social media and content marketing.
- Demonstrates Creativity and documents immersion in social media – Give links to profiles as examples
- Proficient in content marketing, development and publishing
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas
- Customers Relationship Management
- Minimum of 1-2 years sales experience
- Good knowledge of the Lagos business environment
- Lead conversion
- Client satisfaction
- Retention of existing clients
Key Competency Requirements:
- Sales experience
- Good written/ oral communication skills
- Customer relationship management
- Objection handling skills
- Good team player
- Good negotiation skills
- Articulate and analytical
- Emotional Intelligence, with a strong sense of accountability, responsibility and dependability
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (Excel, Powerpoint, Word), Canva, Inshot and other video apps are essential.
28th April 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the email.
- Residents living around Dopemu, Iyana Ipaja, Ikeja, Agege Axis are highly preferred
- Successful Candidates will be contacted for an Interview.