ImpactHER is an impact-driven nonprofit organization that seeks to empower African female entrepreneurs by bridging the gender business financing gap so as to help African female entrepreneurs realize their full economic potential.
- Job Position: Marketing and Business Development Associate
- Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
• Conducting market research to identify new opportunities as well as ensure client satisfaction
• Brainstorming and developing ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
• Design and implement marketing strategies aligned with the Organization’s targets
• Develop digital campaigns to increase web traffic as well as offline strategies
• Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns.
• Liaise with internal teams to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts.
• Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through both offline and online channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.)
• Analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
• Ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels
• Use client feedback to ensure client satisfaction
• Bachelor’s degree (2:1) in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or a related field
• 3 years of experience as a marketing strategist or similar role
• Proven track record in marketing, go-to-market strategies, marketing planning, and implementation
• Demonstrable experience with offline marketing campaigns and web technologies (e.g. online tools and social media)
• Strong knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools such as Google Analytics, CRM systems, and content management systems
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to detail
• Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online