Kobo360 is Africa’s innovation leader in integrated logistics solutions and truck brokerage services. We aggregate end-to-end haulage operations to help cargo owners, truck owners, drivers, and cargo recipients achieve an efficient supply chain framework.
Job Position: Marketing and Communications Officer
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are looking to hire an adept, resourceful, and dedicated marketing and communications officer to join our team.
- The MarCom officer will support our internal and external communications strategy, write and distribute publicity materials, manage communication channels, and coordinate promotional events.
- Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, press releases, website content, promotional materials, speeches, and other marketing materials that communicate our activities, products, and/or services.
- Produce internal communications materials and engagement across a range of channels.
- Coordinate the design of promotional materials with the design team and distribute via online and offline channels.
- Ensure that all communications and marketing materials align with brand standards.
- Execute marketing campaigns on all channels.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, and identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Track, analyze and report website analytics, pay-per-click (PPC) initiatives, and marketing campaigns.
- Maintain records of media coverage/mentions and collate analytics and metrics for quick decision-making.
- Maintain digital media archives including photos and videos.
- Respond to media inquiries and perform media outreach to achieve brand placement in publications.
- Develop escalation protocols for managing communication crises, should they arise.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field.
- A Bachelor’s Degree with experience as a communications officer or equivalent experience in a similar role is strongly desired.
- 2 – 3 years relevant experience in a communications role.
- To succeed in this role, you must be a creative and analytical thinker with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with B2B and B2C advertising campaigns.
- Hands-on experience with web content management tools, like WordPress.
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics.
- Experience with marketing campaigns on social media.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Must possess exceptional writing skills and be able to compose engaging and accurate content.
- Knowledge of any design software.
- Understanding of communications, public relations, and marketing best practices.
- Ability to think strategically and identify ways to improve communication efforts.
- Must be resourceful and take initiative even when given minimal direction.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.