Sochi Foods Limited is an FMCG company that specializes in producing premium-quality garri brands as well as immensely useful industrial and culinary byproducts from the cassava plant. Established in Ahiazu-Mbaise, inthe heart of Eastern Nigeria, our company is founded with the mission to provide consumers with world-classproducts that meet their requirements.
We are dedicated to creating a workplace where all persons feel welcome, respected, and valued. We have diversity as a key policy in the Company and promote equal opportunity for all.This is a Team place, where everyone works together for common goals and achievements. We welcome and encourage the best skilled persons to join us today.
Job Title: Marketing and Sales Manager
Job Location: Imo
The Marketing and Sales Manager represents the company’s brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness through promotional activities, advertising and by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
- Accomplish marketing and sales human resource goals through normal managerial duties, such as recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching and disciplining employees
- Identify trends and determine system improvements to achieve marketing and sales operational goals
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Prepare an annual budget to meet marketing and sales financial goals
- Develop field sales action plans and advertising to accomplish marketing and sales goals
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Identify different consumer requirements to properly identify marketing opportunities
- Research and capitalize on different marketing opportunities to improve product marketability and profitability
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gather, investigate and summarize data and trends to provide accurate information through reports
- Stay up to date on job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, attending conferences and workshops, reading professional publications, maintaining a personal network and joining professional organizations
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Monitor market intelligence and keep track of competitor movement and market situation
- Suggest improvements regarding communications and imagery
- Manage and examine current and potential organic and paid acquisition channels
- Collaborate with other managers and key employees in Marketing and Sales department to achieve important goals
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Business Administration, or related field.
- 3 years minimum experience in a similar role.
- Experience in management may be advantageous.
- Understanding and knowledge of Marketing and Sales.
- Proven record of successful deals closed
- A proven track record of successful marketing campaigns
- Good knowledge of telemarketing and digital marketing
- Great command of MS Office, CRM and BRM tools
- Hands on experience with marketing software and analytic tools such as Google Analytics, Hubspot, WebTrends, etc.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure.
21st May, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online