PCI Educational Consult Limited, an HR and Recruitment agency, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Job Position: Marketing Assistant
- Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- We are looking for a zealous Marketing Assistant to support the Marketing department of our company in its primary and administrative duties.
- Marketing Assistant responsibilities include assisting in organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies
- This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings, etc.)
- Update spreadsheets, databases, and inventories with statistical, financial, and non-financial information
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases, etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships.
- High School Diploma / B.Sc in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage
- Proven experience as a marketing assistant
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software, and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords, etc.)
- Exquisite communication and people skills.
- N50,000 – N80,000 monthly.
29th January 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.