Inguest Global Partners Limited – We lead a Business Solutions and Service Advisory Group, assisting clients in designing and deploying appropriate Organizational Growth and Innovation Solutions.
Job Position: Marketing Associate
Job Location: Nigeria
- We are seeking to urgently hire Marketers to be deployed nationwide.
- Their key responsibility will be to market and sell the products of the firm.
- To focus on driving customer acquisition and growing volumes, especially in the Retail business of the bank through the opening of different types of accounts.
- To give feedback to the sales team and product management about market situations on new product/existing product development/upgrade for growing small and medium scale businesses and individuals in our marketing environment.
- To bring about value added benefits to every customer by cross selling other value-added products to every customer.
- To come up with initiatives and ideas that enables improved productivity and achievement of milestones.
- Build a customer retention strategy e.g., keeping customers informed and using gamification.
Experience, Qualification, and Required Skills:
- HND / B.Sc Degree from a reputable institution.
- At least 1 year work experience.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Not more than 30 years.
- The candidate must be very smart and tech-savvy.
- Excellent communication skills (both written & oral).
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Professional, able to maintain confidentiality and ethical behavior.
- N85,000 monthly (Gross).
- Other Benefits: HMO, Pension, Group Life, 13th Month, and Annual Leave Allowance.
3rd February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Marketing Associate” as the subject of the mail.