GVE Projects Limited is a leading renewable energy solutions provision company on a mission to end energy dearth in Africa through a business footprint that covers the design, sales, installation, and maintenance of solar energy solutions for residential, commercial, industrial, and rural off-grid or under-served communities across Nigeria.
Our solutions are tailored to meet the reliable electricity needs of our clients, resulting in related cost reduction, improved efficiency, and environmental sustainability for which we have been recognized by the London Stock Exchange Group as one of the fastest growing private companies in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Job Position: Marketing & Business Development Executive
Job Location: Abuja
- The Marketing and Business Development Executive holds a vital role in the company. This position is expected to provide strategic business development, marketing, and sales support to the Company’s operations in compliance with global best practices
- S/he will be responsible for liaising with customers and partner stakeholders to deliver sales and marketing support and services, whilst identifying, prospecting, closing, and growing new accounts for the business
The Marketing & Business Development Executive is actively responsible for:
- Prospect for potential business opportunities within the Public and Private sectors and converting such opportunities to true business.
- Build and follow up on business transactions within the Private (Individual & Commercial Clients), Public (various MDAs) sector & Multilateral Organizations as assigned.
- Develop negotiation strategies and positions by integration of new ventures with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating client’s needs and goals.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Preparing business proposals, reports, and related presentations.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques, also report and escalate to unit manager as needed.
- Successfully establish, maintain, and manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Conserves executives time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analysing information.
- Handle requests queries appropriately.
- Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments.
- Work with the Head of Business Development &Marketing to identify and evaluate market, new target clients, also develop and implement strategic sales plan.
- Follow up/tracking of industry related events at international and local levels.
- Tracking of government policies, programs and development within sectors and Analysis of industry developments.
- Continuously update job knowledge by participating in self development opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional activities related to the job.
- Develop monthly, quarterly, half year and annual business plans with expected deliverables.
- Any other as may be directed by the management.
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or related field (Masters’ degree is a plus).
- Excellent presentation, facilitation, written and verbal communication skills, with ability to clearly articulate the values and beneﬁts of the company
- Strong negotiation and contracting skills.
- Must be highly organized with extraordinary attention to detail
- Skilled in MS Ofﬁce tools, CRM, Sales ERP etc.
- Ability to work independently or in a team and take direction well to achieve desired results
- Excellent customer orientation, analytical skills, commercial knowledge, and business acumen
- 3 years of relevant experience in sales/marketing and business development
- Solid experience creating and building differentiated relationships with business partners.
- Relevant Sales Training & Certiﬁcations is a plus.
- Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
What We Offer
- A competitive remuneration, performance bonus and career development opportunities.
- Full benefits package that includes medical insurance, paid vacation etc.
- Amazing work life balance.
- Being a member of a dynamic team of professionals who are driving global revolutionary change.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online