T40 is an end-to-end digital platform for intercity transportation and logistics services across Africa enabling end users to get the best customer experiences possible while helping Businesses realize more profits from their business operations. We are changing the face of intercity mobility across Africa. We are leading the way in developing world-class digital solutions for stakeholders in the intercity transport segment. Our mission is to provide an open platform that would support easy and cost – efficient digitization of associated ground transportation services in Nigeria and across Africa. Our vision is to become the leading technology partner for Ground transportation stakeholders across Africa supporting operators, travellers, OTAs and other retail partners. We are a fully remote team with colleagues spread across 5 cities in 2 continents and counting. We are looking to grow our team to Support our expanding client base.
Job Position: Marketing & Communications Associate
Job Location: Remote
- We are seeking a talented Marketing and Communications Associate to join our dynamic team.
- In this role, you will be developing and implementing effective marketing strategies and communication plans to promote our company’s products or services.
- You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to create engaging content, manage digital marketing campaigns, and enhance our brand presence across various channels.
- Develop and implement effective marketing strategies and communication plans.
- Manage digital marketing campaigns to enhance brand presence.
- Utilize social media, email marketing, SEO, and content creation tactics.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create engaging content.
- Generate innovative ideas to drive brand awareness and customer engagement.
- Ensure brand consistency across all marketing and communication channels.
- Monitor and analyze marketing performance using relevant tools and platforms.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and incorporate best practices.
You are a good fit for this role if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, or a related field.
- Proven experience in marketing and communication roles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in social media management, email marketing platforms, and analytics.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing tactics and tools.
- Creative thinking and ability to generate innovative ideas.
- Strong project management and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
If you decide to join us, you can expect:
- Working in a super supportive and collaborative team.
- Flexible working hours.
- Comprehensive Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) coverage for all employees.
- Provision of stipend to cover part of purchasing working equipment’s expenses.
- Exposure to modern products, tools and exponential career growth.
- Maximum working flexibility (we are a remote-first company).
31st October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only candidates who complete the pre-screening assessment will be considered.