Constrix Real Estate Development was founded in 2013 Constrix set out to be a leading player in the real estate industry. Putting at the fulcrum of its core mission, the desire to provide habitable spaces for Nigerians, through its businesses, designs and construction activities in a cost-effective and efficient manner aimed at delivering better living standards, while adding value to the social and communal life in Nigeria.
The company is led by innovative, focused and diligent young minds, whose qualifications and experiences in the diverse fields of architecture, real estate development, marketing management and business administration has put the company in pole position to achieve its primary goal of bridging the housing deficit in the country.
Job Position: Head of Marketing Department
Job Location: Abuja
- We are looking to hire a resourceful individual who will be responsible for marketing, advertising and the promotional activities of the company and who must be able to take steps to measure, enhance and enrich the position and goals of the company through various marketing strategies.
- Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budget for the marketing department.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses and participation in multiple listing services.
- Work with clients to help them find, buy or rent properties, as well as guide them through the process of finalizing purchases or sales.
- Contact potential and existing clients on the phone, by email and in person.
- Accompany buyers during inspections and visits to properties, advising them on the suitability and value of the properties they are visiting.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Attend conferences, meetings and industry events when necessary.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports of your marketing efforts.
- Initiate and maintain an open and timely level of communication with your supervisor to maintain corporate management efficiency.
- Communicate effectively with all internal departments in order to assist the business development effort.
- Abide by the company’s policies and business development regulations.
- BSc. Marketing, Business Administration and any other related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing and sales of real estate and residential buildings.
- Proven track record of marketing success
- Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills are essential. Multitasking, analytical and proactive skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Written and oral communication skills, customer service, sales skills and good people management skills.
- Ability to lead a vast team of diverse individuals. Ability to network and make meaningful connections with prospective clients, existing clients and colleagues by gaining their trust
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.