Adron Homes & Properties Limited is a Real Estate and Property Development Company whose purpose to help people realize their aspirations for the pride of ownership, comfort, security and wealth through the provision of excellent homes and the will to provide homes for all classes of society with focus on the neglected populace in respect to government housing programs.
Job Position: Sales and Marketing Executive
Job Location: Magodo, Lagos
- Do you imagine yourself as an Entrepreneur with wide expertise and experience in the marketing and sales of Real Estate?
- At Adron Homes and Properties we work as a team and individually with the aim of achieving the company’s vision to become the leading pan African real Estate Development Company that will provide the highest number of decent, accessible, comfortable and affordable houses while achieving global standard.
- We seek candidates with creativity and experience, who can market and sell our Real Estate Products digitally and physically.
- You will be required to engage client both physically and online for the purpose of converting interests and/or curiosity to purchase.
- You will be required to carry out market analysis and research.
- You will be required to assess and evaluate customer behaviour and brand loyalty.
- Negotiate and close deals for and on behalf of the company.
- Maintain client data and record as well as ensure client’s documents are delivered to them.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of OND qualification with relevant work experience.
- We are looking for Candidates with vast skill and experience in marketing and sales.
- A candidate with experience in customer relationship and management.
- Strong interpersonal and project management skill.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The candidate must possess skill and experience in marketing.
- Must be able to seal deal and convert interests to purchase.
- Candidate must possess articulation and communication skills.
- The Candidate must possess good interpersonal and intrapersonal skill.
- Candidate must possess be able to function with minimal supervision.
- Candidate must possess the ability to prepare budget and defend it.
- Flexible remuneration package.
- Flexible working hours.
- Health Insurance benefits and packages.
- Healthy competitive environment and room for easy promotion.
- Standard and fully fitted work space.
- Access to staff development and skill acquisition in marketing.
15th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.