African Alliance Insurance Plc is widely recognised as the most experienced and strongest Specialist Life Assurance Office in Nigeria, serving thousands of customers with personalised insurance products tailored for each stage of their lives. Formerly African Alliance Insurance Limited, we were incorporated on May 6, 1960 by our founders Chief S.L. Edu (CON), Mr T. A. Braithwaite (CON) and Chief M.E.R. Okorodudu, backed by world class reinsurers and co-shareholders, Munich Reinsurance Company. Today, African Alliance Insurance Plc drives innovation in the 21st century and uniquely positions itself to offer premium value to all its stakeholders, from its esteemed customers to its employees, partners and shareholders.
Operating a network of 18 branch offices managed by a competent and passionate team, we offer a creative combination of Protection (Term Assurance and Group Life), Savings and Investments Products. Our clients choose us for our excellent customer service delivery and prompt claims settlement. In fact, in 2016 financial year alone, we paid an estimated N6.5 billion in settlement of various claims.
African Alliance Insurance Plc currently manages a Shareholders’ Fund estimated at N3.6bn with a Gross Premium Income and Asset Base estimated at N13.42bn and N41.35bn respectively (figures as at 31st December 2016-audited), an evidence of our strength, history and clients’ trust in our brand. We have 100% equity in Axiom Air Limited, a Cargo Airline Company, Frenchies Foods (Nigeria) Limited, a Restaurant and Catering Services Company and 96% equity in Ghana Life Insurance Company Limited.
Job Position: Marketing Executive
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a talented Marketing Executive to undertake marketing projects for the benefit of our company. You will organize creative campaigns and promotional events that can make a difference for our company’s success according to trends and customer requirements.
- The ideal candidate will be passionate for the “art” of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies. He/she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image.
- The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer’s interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expense.
- B.Sc / BA / HND, M.Sc / MBA in relevant disciplines
- Proven knowledge of marketing or similar role
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Must be residing in Lagos state Nigeria.
N140,000 – N170,000 / month.
30th May, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.