Beacongate Limited is a one stop business solution provider company offering a wide range of HR support services to organisation in the area of advisory, recruitment, training, business coaching, outsourcing and HR services. Our reputation for quality consulting services and results are outstanding as our clients are able to focus their management skills and technical resources on their core competence. We have been able to harness the power of our teams to deliver exceptional services across diverse industries such as banking, telecommunication, oil & gas, construction, hospitality and manufacturing among others.
Job Position: Marketing Executive
Job Locations: Victoria Island – Lagos and Ibadan – Oyo
- Introduce and sell various STI’s products and services to businesses in assigned sectors.
- Plan and carry out marketing and administrative activities to agreed budgets, sales volume and timescales as articulated by the Company’s Management.
- Cary out environmental scanning so as to take advantage of opportunities.
- Gathering information from clients, assessing their insurance needs and risk profile.
- Maintain and develop a computerized customer and prospects data base
- Respond to and follow up sales enquires by post, email, telephone and personal visits.
- Build on and maintain ongoing relationships with clients including scheduling and attending meetings and understanding the nature of client’s businesses.
- Marketing and acquiring new clients.
- Monitor and report on activities and also provide relevant management information.
- Carry out market research, competitors & customer’s surveys and generate ideas for new product development.
- Researching insurance companies and their various policies to find the most suitable insurance policies for clients at the best price.
- Track receivables and ensure effective collection of premiums and timely processing of accounts.
- Any other responsibility assigned by the Branch Manager.
- Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree / Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 5 – 8 years work experience.
N3,500,000 – N8,000,000 annually
22nd February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.