Bethsaida Real Estate Limited ( a subsidiary of Bethsaida Group of Companies) is a prime promoter of housing estate development projects in Lagos and across other Nigerian cities, conceived and developed to meet the growing market accommodation and acceptable international standards by Nigerians at home and in diaspora. The company is focused on offering the acquisition of land and housing units with attractive and quality features at affordable prices.
- We are looking for a competitive Real estate Sales Representative to help us expand our business by actively seeking and acquiring new clients. You will identify their needs and demands and sell accordingly.
- The goal is to formulate strong relationships to ensure growth and preserve and augment our firm’s prestige.
- Source and sign up new clients
- Ensure customer retention
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Prepare necessary paperwork contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc.
- Manage property auctions or exchanges
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Minimum of BSc / HND in Estate Management or any related field
- Experience: 1-3 years
- Proven working experience as a Real Estate Agent or Real Estate Salesperson
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- MS Office familiarity.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted.