BFA Agency Limited, a subsidiary of BFA & Co Legal Consults, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Public Relations / Marketing Executive
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- We seek to hire a talented and driven PR / Marketing Executive to join a new arm of our business and help drive its growth full-time. We are a team of creative, driven and hard-working people, with a fun but fast-paced and heavy – but rewarding – workload.
- The successful candidate for this position will bring excellent and dynamic PR, Comms and Marketing skills, creativity, and an ability to manage multiple projects, clients, and deadlines concurrently.
As a Marketing and PR Exec, you will, for diverse clients:
- Plan and implement communications strategies.
- Manage websites, social media accounts; develop promotional materials such as press releases, brochures, and various marketing pieces for a variety of digital platforms.
- Manage various internal and external marketing and communications tasks; and work alongside other team members to provide support to clients, and effectively deliver their organization’s message to the public, fans and to the media.
- Monitor the public and media’s opinion of each client, talent and the firm.
- Writing and editing press releases, brochures, speeches, newsletters, pitches, websites and social media contents,marketing copy for fundraising campaigns, etc,in tandem with our graphic design professional.
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Conduct research on trends, talent’s audiences and competitors to drive engagements and conversions during marketing campaigns.
- Leverage existing media relationships and establish new contacts within business and industry media, maintaining a press list with accurate contact information..
- Manage the creation of relevant and engaging digital content for publishing onto various digital platforms
- Training Clients on how to handle media enquiries and press interviews
- Developing good working relationships with the media and liaising with the press on potential publications about the firm, clients, employer, etc.
- Serve as a point of contact for media and public questions on behalf of clients and their projects.
- Develop PR strategies for events and announcements as needed.
- Help establish and maintain internal communications to keep staff informed of current marketing and communication needs and developments.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and make recommendations for adjustments to communications strategies and practices.
- Assess and report on the effectiveness of communication strategies.
- Identify and resolve any issues with promotional content in a timely and professional manner.
- Stay abreast of emerging digital tools and platforms, digital marketing trends, new technologies, and share insights with the rest of the team.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Fair knowledge of the entertainment industry, media marketing and communications.
- 3 years minimum professional experience in PR, Communications, Marketing with a proven track record of excellence.
- Superb written communication skills with an ability to write killer contents.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to identify and use resources creatively and proactively
- Ability to use time efficiently and purposefully.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, and Gmail.
- Thorough with a strong attention to detail
- Confident, Persistent and Hardworking
- Ability to accept criticism and work well under pressure.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: Rachael@bfaandcolegal.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.