DU Opensource Limited is a market player in the ever-changing Out-Of-Home media industry. We specialize in targeting the hard-to-reach “on-the-go” consumer by cost-effectively building your brand. Our future goal is to be the leading Tech-Driven Outdoor Advertising Agency.
Job Position: Marketing Executive
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are seeking Sales Executives to develop new advertising sales opportunities by sourcing prospective opportunities, capitalizing on referrals, assessing customer needs, and managing new leads to achieve designated sales quotas.
- We are a fun, exciting, and creative culture looking for ‘go-getter’ sales professionals who can come in and seize opportunities.
- To effectively source prospective opportunities, capitalize on referrals, assess customer needs, and manage new leads to achieve designated sales quotas.
- Develops new leads through heavy calling, networking, and appointments in designated territories.
- Negotiates executes and manages the client contract agreement process.
- Expected to meet the required activity and revenue targets.
- Works closely with Operations to ensure that client advertising campaigns are well executed, resulting in an exceptional customer experience.
- Responsible for planning, forecasting, and reporting activities to effectively manage assigned roles.
- Maintains and professionally manages accounts.
- Continues to develop and expand sales knowledge and capabilities.
- Attend sales appointments and other meetings as needed.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 – 3 years of experience in media sales, preferably OOH
- Proficient in developing new sales opportunities by cold calling and appointment setting
- Experience selling directly to clients
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including strong phone skills
- Proven relationship building, business partnering skills, and persistence
- Proficiency with sales tools including MS Office and Excel suite
- Passion to develop current sales knowledge
- Must have good people skills and be highly motivated, disciplined, organized, and proactive
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Must be fluent in English.
- Is proactive, persuasive, and well organized, and has at least 1 – 3 years of media sales experience with increased challenge and responsibility.
- The sales experience should include successfully using outbound and inbound sales techniques to exceed sales goals.
- Will enjoy developing leads and contacting a high volume of potential advertisers. Has a very positive attitude, a good sense of humour, and can handle the normal rejection of any sales job.
- Salary: N80,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
- We offer a competitive base salary for the first six months with a transition to reviewed salary and draw with a commission based on satisfactory performance.
- We also offer a competitive benefits package that includes full health insurance.
21st October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.