OJ Wale Pillar Metals and Tech Limited is a Nigerian-based Solar Energy Company that is focused on Providing sustainable uninterrupted alternative source of energy solutions for home and businesses across Nigeria and to ensure that it’s eco-friendly and totally free from noise pollution. Our source of energy ensures conservation of energy and quick power supply for immediate utilization for end users. O J Wale Pillars Metal and Tech Limited was registered on 24th of April 2015 with the Corporate Affairs Commission. However, we have been in the Solar energy business since 2010 (10 years ago), while Battery Hunters Limited as subsidiary was registered on 19th July, 2019.
Job Position: Marketing Executive
Job Location: Oshodi, Lagos
- Develop all strategic and tactical marketing initiatives and plans.
- Create and implement marketing/media plans that include print, online, video, tradeshows, and social networking opportunities.
- Conduct market research to identify effective promotional methods and negotiate media contracts.
- Proactively identify opportunities with external clients, document their current process in order to develop new sales opportunities.
- Responsible for all aspects of client relationships and sales cycle including: sales to new and existing clients, price negotiation, pipeline management, training, and marketing support.
- Meet sales quotas each month, quarter and year.
- Be a solution provider to customers by determining their needs and recommend products or services and providing product quotes to customers.
- Regularly schedule appointments and visit existing customers to review product needs and determining other opportunities.
- Stay current and up to date on customer market trends.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, etc.
- Maintains client and company confidence by keeping information confidential and secure.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with 2 – 5 years work experience.
30th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.