Sterling Homes Limited is focused on the need to increase access to home ownership for the average citizen and create a better living experiences for people in a secure community. We are building communities for families, retirees, return-seeking investors (both local & international) and professionals, from our inception in 2014 till now, we have housed over 5000 people across Nigeria and we plan to do much more.
Job Position: Marketing Executive
Job Location: Ojodu Berger, Lagos
- We are looking for a young, energetic and results-driven Sales Executives with excellent interpersonal skills to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory / market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- National Diploma, Higher National Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Proximity to Ojodu-berger preferred.
- Variable remuneration package.
- Earning 500,000.00 or more monthly is achievable
- Flexible working hours.
- Health Insurance benefits and packages.
- Healthy competitive environment and opportunity for easy promotion.
- Standard and fully fitted workspace.
- Access to staff development and skill acquisitions
- Regular product training
- Staff Incredible appreciation.
30th September, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.