Sweet Sensation is not just a recognized name in the Quick Service Restaurant Industry Nigeria but also a pioneer in introducing African cuisine and intercontinental meals into the QSR sphere.
Job Position: Marketing Executive
Job Locations: Festac Town and Lagos Island – Lagos
- To monitor market trends, contribute information, ideas and research to help develop marketing strategies for each product and services based on demographic data and work with the company to develop more awareness of what they offer
- Provides first-class service in order to push the sales of a certain product by making information readily available to customers. Acts as an intermediary between the organization and clientele. Makes necessary phone calls and meetings to help sales.
- Persists in sales even in the face of failure and find ways to sell products in the face of a down market by analyzing the competition to create a unique plan for customer’s engagement.
- Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly and also creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on warranties or guarantees.
- Collaborate with sales department and help train sales people in the art of selling.
- Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines.
- Handle the full operations of e-commerce in the outlets/restaurants (e.g., Jumia, Glovo, etc.), which includes updating of e-commerce tablets before 9am every day, ensuring quality products availability on counter, ensuring customers’ orders are promptly attended to and not declined, reporting all technical and mechanical issues timely to the line manager and IT department., etc.
- Superior Written and Verbal Communication Skills, Math Skills, Product Knowledge, Creativity, Demonstrated Experience, Courteous, Basic Computer Literacy, Microsoft Office, Database Skills, Business, Accounting, Marketing, Finance, Target Market Analysis, Presentation Skills, Persistent, Flexible.
- A graduate of any field but that has flair for marketing.
- Preferred Gender: Female for gender balance.
- Duty lunch
- Adequate medical service (HMO) and/or retainership
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: email@example.com using “Marketing Executive” as the subject of the email.