Ardent Universe is a full-service company that provides a wide range of services to help businesses achieve their goals. We specialize in human capacity development, digital marketing, content creation, and public relations, offering comprehensive solutions that are designed to meet the unique needs of each of our clients.
At Ardent Universe, our mission is to create a universe of successful business models. We believe that every business has the potential to succeed, and we are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals and realize their full potential. We believe that success is all about collaboration. We are passionate about helping businesses succeed. From operational excellence to guaranteeing 100% satisfaction, we are committed in our mission to create a universe of successful business
Job Position: Marketing Lead (Female)
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- We are seeking to hire an experienced and strategic individual who will manage the marketing side of the brand while formulating and executing new sales and marketing strategies to drive growth.
- Develop and implement effective marketing strategies for lead retention and attraction
- Develop a unified approach to the company’s overall marketing efforts in collaboration with the social media, product, creative, and design teams
- Manage the design and production of marketing and promotional materials
- Increase the existing customer pool to boost market share.
- Prepare and manage budget and ensure all marketing spends deliver commensurate return on investment.
- Track the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, gain insights, and report findings to management.
- Analyze customer insight, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies.
- Work closely with the Creative Director to meet targets for business expansion.
- Analyze industry trends and adjust marketing campaigns/strategy accordingly
- Compile performance reports to brief executive leadership on marketing initiatives and product performance and provide recommendations on improvement strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, or any related discipline
- 4+ years’ proven experience in a similar role
- Proven track record of successful growth campaigns
- Must have worked in a highly professional setting
- Being comfortable with working in a performance-based environment
- Proven track record of delivering business growth
- Experience in managing and scaling marketing initiatives
- Strong consumer understanding skills.
N180,000 – N200,000 / month.
30th March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and social media portfolio to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.