Global Profilers is a recruiting firm with the aims and objective to ensure that young and tallented proffesionals get their carerrs moving with speed with the industry that suits their decsipline.
Job Position: Public Relation / Marketing Manager
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Create digital content that increases customer engagement and enhances the company’s online brand
- Manage the Company’s websites and ensure that they are all up to date on all the key activities are recorded (create and upload images for the organization’s website)
- Manage the Company’s corporate communications
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- Develop and integrate marketing content strategies
- Keep up to date with current digital trends
- Keep up to date with the Company’s industry/market developments
- Manage and develop the contact database and assist with lead-generation activities
- Develop a project planning schedule with team input; create content for social media, cost estimates for ads, and budget for influencers
- Organize regular meetings; ensure efficient communication with all the different specialties of the company.
- The role of a marketing and PR officer may involve the following duties: Planning and carrying out PR campaigns and strategies. Monitoring the public and media’s opinion of your client or employer. Writing and editing press releases, leaflets, brochures, speeches, newsletters, websites and social media content.
- Constantly visit and communicate with clients on hospital facilities and updates.
- Execute monthly promotion plans with clear KPIs.
- Responsible for organizing and coordinating programs/ Symposium and Clinical Grand Round and events involving the Hospital’s consultants and coordinating closely with
- Medical Affairs on the program.
- Organize and coordinate any off-site health talks involving the Hospital Consultants at the operations premises for their staff, agents and clients.
- Assist in formulating, organizing and implementing sales & marketing strategies in order to increase the company’s sales and market share.
N250,000 – N350,000 / month.
22nd January, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.