At Greymond Shelter, we develop and construct it to suit your needs. We are focused on the integration of technology and automation into residential and commercial real estate using sustainable methods. The Greymond Shelters brand is a guarantee of integrity, professionalism, and reliable housing Development suitable for all classes. House Planning – We bring to bear our experience and expertise in developing luxury and state-of-the-art properties. Property Sale – We specialize in the sale of lands and houses. We also offer flexible payment plans and incentives.
Job Position: Marketing Manager
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay-per-click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard-copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight, and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- B.Sc / M.Sc Degree in Marketing or a related field
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across-channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics, and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
N150,000 / month.
22nd January, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.