Hudson Mining Limited has endeavored to build a comprehensive platform integrating mine assets acquisition, exploration, mining, processing, refinery, trading, and global sourcing and importing for various minor minerals, new energy minerals and other non-ferrous minerals since its establishment.
Job Position: Marketing Manager
Job Location: Kwara
- Help develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Conceptualize and execute multichannel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging in all channels
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establish budget guidelines, participate in events, document business processes, and provide sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify the effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
- Proven success in developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Experience in marketing and selling minerals.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Marketing, Business, Mining Engineering, Geology or related field
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Proven success in designing interactive applications and networking platforms
- Willingness to travel
- Established contacts in media
- Established contacts in mining industry
10th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.