Imbil Telecom Solutions Nigeria Limited offers comprehensive telecommunications solutions by providing Interconnect Clearing House, Private Network Lines, Internet Service Provision, and International Gateway services. Its services promote digital inclusion and offer access to education, entertainment, and community connectivity networks. Imbil Telecom enables high-quality communications services to residential and commercial centers in both urban and rural settings in Nigeria and offers solutions for all international and domestic telecommunications issues.
Job Position: Sales / Marketing Manager
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies to increase Imbil Telecom’s brand awareness and drive sales of its product.
- Create and execute marketing campaigns, including writing media, marketing, and public relations materials, as well as rapidly producing various documents positioning the organization for numerous audiences and circumstances.
- Manage marketing budget and allocate resources effectively.
- Lead market research efforts to gather relevant data and insights for informed decision-making.
- Analyze data to measure the effectiveness of marketing efforts and make adjustments as needed.
- Oversee the development and execution of effective marketing campaigns, including digital marketing, advertising, PR, events, and promotions.
- Collaborate with product management, operations, and finance teams to ensure alignment and integration of marketing and sales initiatives.
- Work to develop monthly reporting mechanisms that capture data related to identified benchmarks, quality improvement progress, and operating efficiencies; address deficiencies appropriately with department management.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the technology/telecommunications industry including successful communications, branding and marketing, and relationship management.
- Proven ability to create and execute successful marketing campaigns.
- Experience in developing and monitoring departmental budgets
- Prior experience in developing sales pipeline for supporting over ₦10M portfolio
- Experience with Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Teams, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- Strong analytical and data-driven decision-making skills.
- Direct experience leading sales and revenue generation for communications services providers.
- Experience in rural markets, preferably in the Southwestern geopolitical zone.
30th October, 2023.