Khenpro Global Services is a recruitment organization saddled with the responsibility of providing qualified individuals in various categories of employment to every organization.
Job Position: Marketing Manager
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- As the Marketing Manager, your role is to develop strategic business plans and marketing solutions to project the brand’s visibility and awareness.
- The focus will be on leading brand marketing with external agencies and retail customer marketing execution.
- As well, as create long-term strategic plans and thought leadership for the brand across platforms and segments driven by insights that help drive business growth, deliver sustainable growth strategies and tactics, serve as primary liaison to the cross-functional teams, provide guidance on white space innovation opportunities, and provide direction and support to the retail Customer Development teams.
- The position requires problem-solving capabilities to understand the omnichannel shopper journey and develop 360 plans that support the brand through the entire lifecycle. Background in online or offline sales analytics is required. The preferred candidate will also have fundamental shopper insight development skills and a history of triangulating compelling analytics and insights into concise story-telling presentations in support of retail category growth.
- Manage the brand portfolio development and long-term food strategy. This includes but is not limited to the analysis of research data, identifying business opportunities, and making recommendations to optimize strategies and tactics.
- Manage creative and strategy execution development cross-functionally and with all external agencies. Will develop and lead B2C and B2B marketing.
- Manage the introduction of new foods and continuous improvement of existing foods in collaboration with the Customer Development leads, R&D, and Project Management.
- Partner with Customer Development leads to provide sales support actions to support the teams in meeting our fiscal objectives.
- Develop strategy and execute digital marketing as part of brand planning, development of creative assets, execution in the market, and results measurement and assessment
- Work directly with agency partners to ensure robust social planning is in place across social channels, staying relevant with current topics and assessing results, and optimizing plans.
- Gain a deep understanding of core categories and brand capabilities to develop solutions and promotions to drive business growth in partnership with Customer Development leads, customer finance, and key customers.
- The position requires a Bachelor’s Degree; Marketing preferred
- 4-5 years of brand and marketing management experience in allied food and confectionery industry.
- Demonstrated analytical skills that drive business results
- Prior experience in Brand Marketing, Customer Marketing, Shopper Marketing, Sales, Agency, Market Research, Shopper Insights, or Category Management
- Digital marketing strategy and execution background
- We need someone who can think strategically, think conceptually as well as have skills around analytics while driving results, selling, and negotiating.
- Strong written, oral, and presentation skills are required.
- Demonstrate ability to collaborate and work well cross-functionally.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
11th March, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.