LN Outsourcing offers cutting edge Outsourcing services that are guaranteed to meet or surpass quality expectations, with best practices and customized service quality. We offers a unique blend of multiple support services to Telecom operators, InfraCo’s and other industry players in the Manufacturing, and logistics sector.
Job Position: Marketing Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking to hire a Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the management of marketing projects in the smart PV field, plan strategies, integrate resources, and implement campaigns.
- They are included but not limited for focusing on business objectives, leading the development of brand/product marketing strategies and marketing tactics in the regional smart PV market, integrating internal and external resources, and forming an integrated marketing campaign.
- Sort and refine the smart PV product positioning and selling points. Manage the product GTM.
- Develop and implement a complete brand plan based on the regional market characteristics. Clearly disseminate the value of PV products and solutions by various channels, such as large exhibitions, high-level summits, and digital marketing. Improve the recognition of smart PV products and solutions in regional markets, and promote the success of frontline projects.
- Build and maintain regional PV ecosystem. Keep contacting and interacting with third parties such as industry associations and partners. Especially establish and maintain relationships with local media, and support continuous exposure of products through media communication, media cooperation negotiation, and PR writing and publishing. Establish and disseminate a good brand image of smart PV products and solutions.
- Bachelor Degree or above, with 5 years or above marketing experience. Rich experience in the energy industry market are preferred.
- Be willing and enthusiastic to join a smart PV industry, challenge yourself, have a strong sense of achievement and anti-pressure ability, and be adaptable to frequent business trips or working abroad.
Business Skill Requirements:
- Market insight: Have good understanding of the regional PV industry. Have industry insight, business insight, and competitive insight capabilities. Identify industry trends, customer pain points and competitors’ trends, by materials analysis from market research and third-party cooperation, which provide the guide to the marketing.
- Marketing management: Be proficient in marketing knowledge. Be capable of marketing strategy development, value proposition development, marketing content planning, and communication channel planning.
- Documentation development: Have the capability of developing and writing marketing materials.
- Communication: Have good expression capabilities, and especially can communicate with customers/media/analysts.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as the subject of the mail.