Marathona Abirom Concept Limited is a leading Construction Company providing complete solutions including Designs, Fabrications, Erections, Engineering, Building construction, Dredging and Land reclamation and construction of roads and bridges. The nature of its business is Real Estate, Management, Building and Construction. With the assembly of experienced professionals with spanning decades in relevant fields who with their intelligence, creativity and co-operation, position the company among the best in the world both in service delivery and world class personnel management.
Job Position: Marketing Manager
Job Location: Abuja
- The Marketing Manager will coordinate and develop marketing policies, programs, and campaigns as well as supervise other marketers.
- Gathers and analyzes information to identify new markets and customers, demand for products and services, and efficacy of existing marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Conducts market research, sales forecasting, and strategic planning to assess and ensure the sale and profitability of products.
- Conducts pricing research and analysis to ensure competitive product and service pricing.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in the market; identifies needs for new products and services and makes recommendations to leadership.
- Collaborates in the development of new products.
- Composes, develops, and evaluates a marketing activities, strategies, and policies.
- Collaborates, participates in, and coordinates promotional activities.
- Negotiates contracts for services needed to execute a marketing strategy.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- 4 – 7 years of experience in real estate marketing.
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Thorough understanding of principles and methods used to promote, display, and sell products and services.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
2nd February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.