MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Job Position: Manager – Visualisation, Marketing NG
Job Location: Nigeria
- To produce analytics reports and dashboards in support of the MTNN business intelligence strategy, including requirements generation for the new data and information needs of the various departments and teams.
- To support the business in understanding and utilizing business intelligence and enterprise data assets to make informed decisions.
- Use market analysis, customer satisfaction, and internal service costing data to develop and manage value-based pricing strategies across the full range of MTNN products and services.
- Estimate projects for business analysis given the data and systems available and the reporting needs of end users.
- Review business needs, translate them into functional requirements, and manage the entire lifecycle of IT deliverables.
- Interact with technical resources to understand and make best use of the corporate analytics technology stack, data warehouse, and translation tools.
- Develop and maintain project plans and coordinate cross-functional activities for assigned projects. Duties include maintaining schedules to ensure timely completion of projects while meeting deadlines and budgetary constraints.
- Communicate with business managers regarding the status of specific projects.
- Oversee the development and implementation of reporting and visualization requirements from business teams.
- Develop geographical and regional information and analysis and provide ongoing and ad hoc reports on essential “health indicators” of the business.
- Coach and train the team to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets and requirements, and regular review of their training needs.
- Review the performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- Identify the training requirements of team members and develop a program to address knowledge gaps and enrich the knowledge repository within the department.
- First Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Business, or any other related field, with appropriate on-the-job training from relevant professional experience.
- A Master of Business Administration is highly desirable.
- Fluency in English
- 6–13 years’ experience that includes:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization, with experience in supervising or managing others.
- Experience working in a medium- to large organization
- Minimum of 2-3 years in information systems and/or analytics, preferably in business intelligence or data analytics (building and managing enterprise-wide reports and dashboards).
- Relevant experience as a project manager and/or a business process analyst
- Proven experience with big data platforms, analytics, product selection, and proof-of-concept evaluation
- Expert-level in SQL and data warehousing
- Product and marketing management experience is highly desirable.
- Strong knowledge of business intelligence and analytics products, best practices, and implementation approaches is required.
8th November, 2023; 22:59
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Eligible Females and People with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- MTN Nigeria Communications Plc (MTN) does not and will never ask for payment of any kind from applicants in all MTN’s recruitment processes and stages such as job application, CV review, interview, meeting, and final processing of applications.
- MTN is not liable for fraudulent publication of job offers in MTN’s name or for the fraudulent use of MTN’s name in any manner whatsoever.
- For whistle blowing and reporting fraudulent recruitment activities, contact us via: MTNN.ForensicServices@mtn.com
- By applying for this job, I am confirming that I have completed the job application privacy notice on MTN Nigeria job site (https://www.mtn.ng/career/).